Enrollment Related FAQ

CES combines local Canadian expertise with home country specialists to make your move to one of the best Canadian university or college as easy as possible. CES is with you for the entire journey from the initial desire to study in Canada to making it a reality. CES has first-hand knowledge of the best universities and colleges, the programs that they offer, the transition from study permit to work permit to the application for PR status. We are a full service provider devoted to helping students achieve their education, career and residency goals.

Immigration Related FAQ

You can apply for your Study Permit/Visa in your country of residence, your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted. CES-International will help you through the whole process.